DKM FX Modular KVM Extender Housing Chassis - Integrated Power Supply, 2-Slot, Maritime Use
Black Box ACXMODH2R-P-R2-SHIP
Extend VGA with USB 1.1 or 2.0 and stereo audio 164 feet over CATx.
- Housing passed rigorous tests on security, vibration, humidity and environment extremes
- Designed for use in a "Protected" area such as the Bridge
- Applications range from maritime control rooms to accessing radar and GPS systems on multiple bridge control stations
- Housing can accept 2 transmitter cards and has two rear-mounted internal PSUs Additional power supply is optional
- Supports (2) transmitter or receiver cards
- Includes an internal 3-amp power supply
The maritime-certified DKM HD Video and Peripheral Matrix Switch System are comprised of modular housing chassis with two or six slots and maritime-certified transmitter and receiver interface cards. The DKM extender setup provides the widest range of possible combinations, which makes it easy to customize. This is part of a modular system. You will need to contact Black Box to have your system assembled to fit your application. To configure your DKM HD Video and Peripheral Matrix Switch setup, call our FREE Tech Support.
- Two maritime-certified housings are available: for two or six boards.
- Supports an external power supply.
- The 2-slot chassis will accept up to (2) modular cards in a 19" rack mount chassis for the DKM and has built-in 5-VDC, 10-Amp internal power supplies.
- It can be rack-mounted by using ACXMODH-RMK and the rackmount ears for the individual chassis (ACXMODHEAR-2).
- (1) 2-Port DKM Modular Card Chassis Integrated Power Supply
- (1) Power Cord
|Approvals||EMC Emissions (Compliance to EN55022 (CISPR22) Class B, EN61000-3-2-3), EMC Immunity (Compliance to EN61000-4-2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 11kk, light industry level, criteria A), TUV (EN60950-1), RoHS2, UL (60950-1), WEEE, IEC 60945|
|Computer Interface||Dependent on modular cards|
|Available Current||Remote: 1.2A (6W) per USB port|
|Distance||Between Transceiver and Receiver: 400 ft. (140 m) using solid conductor CATx cable; 200 ft. (70 m) using stranded conductor CATx cable; 32,800 ft. (10,000 m) using Single-mode 9µm fiber cable; 3,280 ft. (1000 m) using Multi-mode 50µm (OM3) cable; 1,300 ft. (400 m) using Multi-mode 50µm cable; 650 ft. (200 m) using Multi-mode 62.5µm cable; If you are using Multi-mode fiber cable with the Single Mode transmitter and receiver modules, you normally can double the maximum acceptable cable length|
|Operating Humidity||20 to 90%, non-condensing|
|Operating System||Dependent on modular cards|
|Operating Temperature||41° to 113°F (5° to 45°C)|
|Power||Internal power supply; Input Voltage: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz ; Input Current: 0.7 Amps; Output Voltage: 5 VDC; Output Current: 3 Amps; Consumption: 15 Watts; MTBF: 400,000 hours|
|Storage temperature||-13 to 140 °F (-25 to 60 °C)|
|Connectors||(1) 2.5mm Barrel Connectors for Power; (1) IEC320, C14|
|Dimensions||1.7"H x 8.75" W x 5.75" D (4.3 x 22.2 x 14.6 cm)|
|Weight||0.8 lb. (0.362 kg)|