Vista AV DVI Switch with 1 DVI output and 4 DVI video input ports
For upgrade or replacement options: Contact Us
The Rose AVS-1x04DVI is a Vista AV DVI Switch which includes 1 DVI output and 4 DVI video input ports. The Vista AV DVI video switch is ideal for switching your DVI video from 2, 4, 8, or 16 DVI video sources (normally a multiplatform computer) to one centralized monitor.
The video from each video source can be switched to the local monitor with the push of a button on the front panel or using remote serial commands from a connected computer or controller.
The multiplatform design gives you the option of connecting PC's, Mac, Linux, or Sun systems to the Vista AV and seamlessly switching from one system to another.
Rose AVS-1x04DVI Backview
Rose AVS-1x04DVI Features:
- Front panel push-buttons or remote serial port switching
- Multi-platform support
- DVI-D Single Link Resolution up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz
- Front panel display indicates the active selection
- No configuration needed, connect the hardware and its ready to use
- Plug-and-play, no unit configuration needed
Rose AVS-1x04DVI Application Diagram
Rose AVS-1x04DVI Specifications:
|1920x1200 @ 60Hz
|DVI-I 29 pin female
|Male barrel jack
|Front panel computer select buttons