Dual-head secure 4-port switch
ADDERView AVS-2214 Overview
ADDERView Secure switches enable a KVM plus audio desktop to be shared between different classification level computers. Designed for superior usability, the switches feature configurable LED buttons and a real-time status display.
The ADDERView Secure range is designed to prevent sensitive data leakage and data storage in the device. Using features such as uni-directional data paths, anti-tamper labels and nonreprogrammable firmware, the secure switches actively combat a range of potential threats.
- Uni-directional keyboard, video, mouse and audio data paths
- Uni-directional optical diodes ensure data paths travel in only one direction, thus preventing data leakage through shared peripherals. A uni-directional structure also protects against timing analysis or forced malfunction attacks and prevents computers influencing the operation of any common circuitry.
- No shared RAM between channels
- The keyboard and mouse processor is powered down and reset at each switchover to thwart shared RAM leakages. All data buffers are actively cleared once they have been used.
- Automatic switching (configuration option)
- Free-Flow KVM and audio control between ports without the need to press any buttons. Simply move the mouse between windows.
- Channel Identification
- Reduce the chances of operator error by displaying a name for each channel and its security classification on the E-paper display. The color of the channel LED may also be configured to reflect the security classification.
- Hardware anti-tampering
- Holographic anti-tampering labels protect the product's enclosure, providing a clear visual indication if it has been opened or compromised.
- Restricted USB function
- The USB ports will only accept HID (Human Interface Devices), such as keyboards and mice. Other devices, such as USB storage drives, are actively prohibited.
- Non-reprogrammable firmware
- There is no access to the product's firmware or memory through any port. Firmware is permanently stored in non-reprogrammable Read Only Memory (ROM) to prevent modification. Firmware integrity is verified through a self-test procedure during power up. Detection of a critical failure disables the device and provides a clear visual indication to the user.
- Video performance
- Up to 1920x1200 at 60Hz for graphics intensive applications requiring very high quality.
- Uni-directional video
- Computer video input interfaces are isolated through use of separate electronic components and power. The display is isolated by a dedicated, read-only, EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) emulation for each computer. Access to the monitor's EDID and MCCS (Monitor Control Command Set) commands are blocked.
ADDERView AVS-2214 Technical Specifications
- CE, FCC class A, TUV US & Canada
- NIAP PP 4.0 Certified for Peripheral Sharing Devices (PSD)
- The system supports 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz.
- Windows, Linux, Mac host computer OS's USB HID, including touchscreens compliant with Microsoft Digitizer.
- SB type A
- Audio 3.5mm
- RJ12 for remote control
- Dual-head (AVS-2214 only)
- 8x DVI-D
- 8x USB type B
- 8x Audio 3.5mm
- Audio hold button and status LED
- 4x Channel selection button and status LED
- 212 x 104 E-paper status display
- Robust metal construction
- 13.54"/344mm(W), 2.4"/61mm(H), 6.5"/165mm(D)
- Weight: 2.0kg/4.41lbs
- 100 - 240V AC, 47/63Hz
- 12V DC 18W output from power supply unit
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 40°C/ 32°F to 104°F
- Storage temperature: -20° to 60°C/ -4° to 140°F
- Humidity: 0-80% RH, non-condensing