Dual-head Secure 8-port flexiswitch
ADDERView AVS-4128 Overview
The ADDERView Secure FlexiSwitch has been designed for applications that require more functionality than a standard 4-port KVM switch can provide. The Secure Flexi-Switch has eight input computer ports which can be connected to a combination of single and dual-head computers; giving the user real-time control of up to two computers simultaneously.
The ADDERView Secure range is designed to prevent sensitive data leakage and data storage in the device. Using features such as uni-directional data paths, anti-tamper labels and nonreprogrammable firmware, the secure switches actively combat a range of potential threats.
- Uni-directional keyboard, video, mouse and audio data paths
- Uni-directional optical diodes ensure data paths travel in only one direction, thus preventing data leakage through shared peripherals. A uni-directional structure also protects against timing analysis or forced malfunction attacks and prevents computers influencing the operation of any common circuitry.
- Keyboard locks status
- Indicate status of keyboard locks (CAPS-LOCK, NUM-LOCK, SCROLL-LOCK) that are blocked by uni-directional data paths.
- No shared RAM between channels
- The keyboard and mouse processor is powered down and reset at each switchover to thwart shared RAM leakages. All data buffers are actively cleared once they have been used.
- Automatic switching (configuration option)
- Free-flow KVM and audio control between ports without the need to press any buttons. Simply move the mouse between windows.
- Flexible connections
- The user can switch between a combination of single and dual head computers. Two single head computers can be controlled concurrently.
- Hardware anti-tampering
- Holographic anti-tampering labels protect the product's enclosure, providing a clear visual indication if it has been opened or compromised.
- Video Performance
- Up to UHD 4K video resolution at 60 fps for graphics intensive applications requiring very high quality.
- Non-reprogrammable firmware
- There is no access to the product's firmware or memory through any port. Firmware is permanently stored in non-reprogrammable Read Only Memory (ROM) to prevent modification. Firmware integrity is verified through a self-test procedure during power up. Detection of a critical failure disables the device and provides a clear visual indication to the user.
- Restricted USB function
- The USB ports will only accept HID (Human Interface Devices), such as keyboards and mice. Other devices, such as USB storage drives, are actively prohibited.
- Channel identification
- Reduce the chances of operator error by displaying a name for each channel and its security classification on the E-paper display. The color of the channel LED may also be configured to reflect the security classification.
ADDERView AVS-4128 Technical Specifications
- CE, FCC class A, TUV US & Canada
- NIAP PP 4.0 Certified for Peripheral Sharing Devices (PSD)
- The system supports UHD 4K resolution to a maximum of 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz.
- Windows, Linux, Mac host computer OS's USB HID, including touchscreens compliant with Microsoft Digitizer.
- 2x Dual port for DP/HDMI
- 2x USB type A
- 2x Audio 3.5mm
- RJ12 for remote control
- 8x Dual ports for DP/HDMI
- 8x USB type B
- 8x Audio 3.5mm
- Monitor selection button
- Audio hold button and status LED
- 8x Channel selection button and status LED
- 212x104 E-Paper Display
- Robust metal construction
- 18.9"/480mm(W),1.85"/47mm(H), 5.98"/152mm(D)
- Weight: 2.6kg/5.73lbs
- 100 - 240V AC, 47/63Hz
- 12V DC 30W output from power supply unit
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 40°C/ 32°F to 104°F
- Storage temperature: -20° to 60°C/ -4° to 140°F
- Humidity: 0-80% RH, non-condensing