Rose Electronics PS/2 KVM CAT5 Extender Remote Unit (Requires Transmitter)
Rose CrystalView Rack KVM Extender (CRV-R)
The CrystalView Rack (CRV-R) is the KVM extender of choice for businesses big and small that need to extend several KVM stations away from CPUs. The CrystalView Rack (CRV-R) allows you to position 6 to 12 CPUs up to 1,000 feet away from the KVM stations using common twisted pair CAT5 cable. Each CrystalView module is completely independent from the other modules.
Rose CrystalView Rack KVM Extender (CRV-R) Features & Benefits:
- Extend 6 to 12 KVM stations from 6 to 12 CPUs using single CAT5 twisted pair, solid core cable (Up to 1,000 feet)
- Video resolutions up to 1600 x 1200 at 200 feet, 1280 x 1024 at 300 feet, 1024 x 768 at 1,000 feet
- Compatible with Rose Electronics family of KVM switches such as ServeView Pro, UltraView Pro, UltraMatrix, and other KVM switches
- Compatible with Windows, Windows NT, OS/2, UNIX, Linux and other operating systems
- Fully automatic KVM sharing on a first-come, first-serve basis using the dual models
- The CrystalView uses a microprocessor to emulate the keyboard and mouse. The keyboard and mouse on the Remote units do not have to be connected for the PC to boot; only the local units must be connected to the PC
- The local unit can invoke a private mode to inhibit usage of the remote unit (Dual models only)
- On the dual models, the connected computer's video is displayed on both the local and remote monitors
- Bi-directional serial and stereo audio options (Serial and audio models only)
- Stereo audio can be transmitted in either direction across the CAT5 link simultaneously (Serial and audio models only)
- Rack mountable chassis
Rose CrystalView Rack KVM Extender (CRV-R) Function Diagram
Rose CrystalView Rack KVM Extender (CRV-R) Specifications:
|Dimensions/Weight||1U Rack models 17in 4.2in 1.75in 3.75 - 4.00lbs |
2U Rack models 17in 4.2in 3.50in 5.00 - 5.50lbs
|Environmental||0°C - 45°C / 0% - 80% RH non-condensing|
|Power||Optional 5VDC external power adapter|
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
CoC's can be requested upon order and the manufacturer will provide the certification with the order. The manufacturer will only send a copy of cert if item is purchased.
Please make sure to add a "Manufacturer CoC certification required with shipment" note to your online order or be sure to mention this to your KVM Switches Online sales representative when ordering.