The Avocent Emerge ECMS4000TU is a Dual Video Extender Over IP Transmitter. It extends digital and analog video, USB keyboard and mouse, USB media, and audio signals with the Emerge ECMS4000 extender. The ECMS4000 extender provides today's digital content creation professionals with high resolution video, rich color depth, uncompromised responsiveness, CD quality audio, and compatibility with a wide range of user interface devices - while mission critical servers are securely maintained and managed.
The Avocent Emerge ECMS4000 extender delivers uncompromised digital workstation extension across unlimited distances. Offering high quality crisp video and highly responsive mouse interaction, this network-based product also provides CD quality audio and seamless extension of USB mass storage devices. Media-intense applications such as video editing benefit from real-time user experience while mission critical media servers are securely maintained and managed. The Emerge ECMS4000 extension product consists of a transmitter that connects externally to each remote computer with dual DVI-D video connectors, and a receiver that connects at each user desk with dual DVI-I connectors.
The Emerge ECMS4000 extender provides access from dual video monitor workstations to user stations using point-to-point extension over the same IP connection. The high quality extension provided by the ECMS4000 product is ideal for users who need a rich media dual video display experience while using TCP/IP as the transport protocol. The solution operates within the boundaries of a typical IP network.
Avocent Emerge ECMS4000TU Features:
- Digital Desktop Over IP - Provides quality high resolution video using cost-effective Ethernet cabling and networking devices. Delivers virtually unlimited extension distances.
- Advanced Real-Time Hardware Compression - Frame-by-frame compression provides near-zero latency, with nearly lossless quality. Optimized to maintain 35 fps across two ports or 60 fps on one port. External hardware compression eliminates OS-specific software and drivers that consume precious server resources and introduce complexities that could cause servers to crash or hang.
- DVI-I Video - Digital DVI-D is supported at the server side. Digital and analog DVI-I is supported at the receiver side. Digital video delivers crisp image quality.
- CD Quality Audio - Provides CD quality audio performance for users with computer generated audio applications.
- USB 2.0 Devices. - Supports the ever increasing deployment of USB only machines. USB keyboard and mouse are supported from end to end.
- USB 2.0 Mass Storage - Allows remote enumeration of USB mass storage devices such as thumb drives, CD drives, and hard drives.
- Physical Separation of User from Target Device - Provides increased security, simplified desktop support, and reduced downtime. Improves desktop environmental conditions such as noise, heat, and space.
- Encryption of Network Data - Ensures full security of user data using 128 bit AES encryption.
- Ease of Integration and Installation - Single wire between the desk and user station.
Avocent Emerge ECMS4000TU Application Diagram
Avocent Emerge ECMS4000TU Specifications:
|Height||1.06 in. (27 mm.)|
|Width||5.00 in. (127 mm.)|
|Depth||7.87 in. (199 mm.)|
|Weight||3.50 lbs. (1.58 kg.)|
|Operating Temperature||32°F (0° C) to 95°F (35°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4°F (-20°C) to 140°F (60°C)|
|Humidity||10% to 90% (Non-condensing)|
|DC input/current rating||5VDC / 1.1A|
|AC input/frequency/current rating||100 -240 VAC / 50 - 60 Hz / 1A|
|Connections||(1) USB, (2) DVI-D, (1) stereo speaker jack, (1) RJ-45 network port|
|Network Speed||100Mbps or 1Gbps|
|Encryption||SSL/AES 128 bit|
|Performance||USB keyboard and mouse, mass storage devices, stereo speakers 24 bit 44kHz, digital video up to 1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz|
|Approvals||cUL, UL, CE, FCC15 Class A|