Gefen DVI FM Extender Plus
For upgrade or replacement options: Contact Us
The Gefen EXT-DVI-FMP is a DVI FM Extender Plus which extends your DVI display up to 2000 feet away from your source, with only two tiny transmitters and receivers required, using a 100% optical fiber solution
The DVI FMP sender unit plugs into your computer. The DVI FMP receiver unit plugs into your DVI display - up to 2000 feet away. Multi mode LC fiber optic cable (4 strand) connect the DVI FMP sender and the DVI FMP receiver units to each other.
Breakthrough Auto-EDID programming technology quickly and easily collects and preserves monitor resolution/capability information inside the DVI FMP Sender, so that the computer properly syncs up with the display at all times and "knows what it is connecting to" -- eliminating the necessity of an add-on device such as Gefen's DVI Detective.
All-fiber signal transmission media insures that the video signal possesses complete EMI (electromagnetic interference) invulnerability.
Gefen DVI FM Extender Side Views
Gefen EXT-DVI-FMP Features:
- Extends any DVI (Digital Visual Interface)-compliant device up to 2000 ft (600 m) from the computer
- Supports video resolutions up to 1080p, 2K, and 1920 x 1200
- Uses inexpensive and widely available four-strand multimode LC fiber optic cable
- Automatic EDID Programming feature enables quick and correct sync of source to display
- Invulnerability to electromagnetic influences (EMI), thanks to all-fiber construction.
- Saves space on your desktop and Increases Productivity
- Eliminates computer noise where you work
- Supports DDWG standard for DVI compliant monitors
Gefen DVI FM Plus Wiring Diagram
- One DVI FM Sender Unit
- One DVI FM Receiver Unit
- Two 5V Power Supply
- One User Manual
Gefen EXT-DVI-FMP Specifications:
|Height||0.5 in. (1.3 cm.)|
|Width||1.5 in. (3.8 cm.)|
|Depth||2.2 in. (5.6 cm.)|
|Shipping Weight||1 lb. (0.5 kg.)|
|Consumption||2.5 Watts (max.) per power supply|
|Video||1.2 volts p-p|
|DDC||5 volts p-p (TTL)|
|DVI||Type DVI-D (19 pin) male|
|Video Amplifier Bandwidth||165 MHz|