Watch and Control HDTV 1080p video over 200ft (60m) from the source
The HDX-Plus system (HDX-PlusS) uses two CAT5 UTP/STP cables* to extend HDMI signals such as HDTV output over 200ft (60m) from the source. It is capable of transmitting high-resolution HD video up to 1080p. Controlling your video source is easy with the HDX-Plus' bi-directional IR and RS-232 extension. Whether it's for a home entertainment system or a commercial installation, the HDX-Plus delivers flexibility and control.
* for best performance use 2 x CAT6/STP 23 AWG Cables
Applications for the HDX-Plus include:
- Home Use - Enhance your home entertainment center and extend HDMI devices throughout your home.
- Presentations - The HDX-Plus series enhances any presentation from commercial products to corporate financial data. It can be used in show rooms, board rooms, trade shows and window displays.
- Data Broadcasting - Data such as news, stock prices, sports results, and flight information can be broadcast in real time to various monitors.
- Learning and Training - HDX-Plus can be used in educational presentations to multiple locations, in schools and in other training facilities.
SmartAVI HDX-Plus Features:
- Extends HDMI output over two CAT5/5e/6 UTP/STP cable
- Extends IR and RS-232 control signals for remote control
- Delivers uncompressed HD video up to 1080p@60Hz@48bits and 3D
- Data signals up to 3.4Gbps
- HDMI 1.3 and HDCP compliance
- IR and RS-232 communication are bi-directional
- Transmits high-quality Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD MA audio signals
- Transmits 1080p resolution over 200 feet (60 meters) from the source
The SmartAVI HDX-PlusS (system) includes:
[HDX-Plus-TX (transmitter), HDX-Plus-RX (receiver), 2 x PS5VD2A (power supply)]
SmartAVI HDX-Plus HDMI Extender System Application Diagram
SmartAVI HDX-Plus Specifications:
|Format||HDMI 1.3 and HDCP compliant|
|Resolution||480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p/60Hz/48bit|
|Input Interface (TX)||HDMI Type A 19-pin Female TMDS|
|Output Interface (RX)||HDMI Type A 19-pin Female TMDS|
|Format||Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD MA|
|Input Interface||HDMI (Integrated)|
|Output Interface||HDMI (Integrated)|
|Interface||3.5 mm Jack Socket (Female)|
|Baud Rate||up to 19,200 bps|
|Input Interface (TX)||DB-9 (Serial) Female|
|Output Interface (RX)||DB-9 (Serial) Male|
|Maximum Length||200 feet (60 meters)|
|Power||External 100-240 VAC/5VDC2A @10W|
|Dimensions||5"W x 1.125"H x 4.125"D|
|Approvals||UL, CE, ROHS Compliant|
|Operating Temp.||32-131°F (0-55 °C)|
|Storage Temp.||-4-185 °F (-20-85 °C)|
|Humidity||Up to 95%|
The HDX-PlusS (aka HDX-Plus-S) is the direct replacement for the HDX-1000