HMX6200R - IP KVM Receiver| USB 2.0 RX Dual DP+ Audio SFP
The Vertiv Avocent HMX6200R - IP KVM Receiver (HMX6200RXDP-400) is a high performance KVM extender that provides access to system computers via a CATx network, allowing users the ability to access and share computing resources. It is ideal for demanding applications such as pre- and post-production editing, control rooms and collaborative environments. The KVM has hotkey capability, allows fast switching and the HMX6200R can support HDMI/DVI resolutions of up to 2560 x 1600 @60Hz through Dual DP++.
HMX6200RXDP-400 Key Benefits
- NO DISTANCE LIMITATION: This KVM system allows access to any target computer from any access point with IP network.
- SECURE SETUP: It supports devices in remote locations for more secure and temperature-controlled environment.
- FAST SWITCHING: Quickly access critical devices with less than a second switching.
- IP-BASED KVM: This allows you to have desktop experience remotely with no compromise on video quality or control.
- PERIPHERAL SUPPORT: This enables peripherals such as Dual DP++ video, digital audio, USB mass storage, keyboard and mouse and other USB devices.
- USB 2.0 with Class Control
- Enables connection of USB devices from mice and keyboards through to graphics tablets, jog shuttles, joysticks and 3D explorers, alongside mass storage devices.
- Redundant Network Operation
- The units are able to detect whether the network is in operation and can automatically change to its second network port if it detects a failure.
- High Video Performance over VNC
- The VNC server can be accessed by a standard web browser but for superior graphical performance, a Real VNC viewer should be used.
- View 2560 x 1600 or two 1920 x 1200 sessions
- Real VNC server with RFB 3.3 support
- Up to 256bit AES and RSA 2048 encryption
- VM support and RS232 for power control
- Supports 16 users simultaneously
- Out of band BIOS level access
- Ideal for Control Rooms
- Plug and play
- 100m extension distance on single Catx; unlimited using standard IP network
- 500m to 10km over fiber
- Single link or single head configuration
- Resolutions up to 2560x1600 @60hz
- USB mass storage supported plus keyboard, mouse tablet and touch screen
- Redundant network operation
|Receiver (RX)||2 x Dual DisplayPort++
4 x USB Type A
2 x 3.5mm audio jack sockets
2 x SFP cage (MM/SM Fiber or Copper)
|USB||Supports USB 2.0 devices low, full and high speed).
Only 6150T support isochronous devices (e.g. USB
audio or video devices) and USB True Emulation
natively. The USB6000 device can be added for
isochronous support in other devices.
|Max Resolution||Up to 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz|
|Audio||Analog Line in/out 2 channel 16 bit 48KHz 1V RMS in / 1V RMS out|
|Apporvals/Compliance||CE, FCC, UL, TAA|