About Niagara 9100 Series Encoder
The Niagara 9100 Series is a high-density/high-performing multi-channel encoder for service providers, broadcasters, and enterprises. The Niagara 9100 digital input series supports HD and/or SD SDI inputs with up to 8 stereo pairs (16 channels) of embedded audio.
9100 Encoder Features
- High Density:Configure the Niagara 9100 with two or four independent channels in this 1RU system for applications that require high density.
- Enhance Efficiencies:Optimize your workflow by easily developing customized solutions with the powerful and accessible web SDK or via SNMP.
- Exceptional Preformance:With the latest high-performance multi-core processing technology, deliver multiple simultaneous streams in a variety of formats to extend existing audiences and reach new ones, such as mobile, web, and IPTV users.
- Comprehensive and Adaptable:All industry encoding formats are included on one system as standard.
9100 Series Encoders Solutions
- Content delivery networks
- Corporate Video Delivery
9100 Video Processor Applications
- Live Streaming/ simulcasting
- Mobile TV
9100 Video Processor Package Contents
- (1) Niagara 9100 Encoder
- (1) Power Supply
- Rack Slide Rails
9100 Encoder Resources
9100 Encoder Datasheet (PDF)
9100 Encoder Specifications
|Dimensions||1U rack mount appliance (1RU x 17" W x 25.6" D) (1RU x 43.2 cm W x 65 cm D)|
|Monitoring||LCD status display|