About Niagara 9300 Series Encoder and Transcoder
The Niagara 9300 Series is a high-density/high-performing multi-channel encoder/transcoder for service providers, broadcasters, and enterprises. The Niagara 9300 SDI input models support HD and/or SD SDI inputs with up to 8 stereo pairs (16 channels) of embedded audio.
9300 Encoder and Transcoder Features
- High Density:Configure the Niagara 9300 with two, four or eight independent channels in this 1RU system for applications that require high density.
- Enhance Efficiencies:Optimize your workflow by easily developing customized solutions with the powerful and accessible web SDK or via SNMP.
- Exceptional Preformance:Optimize your workflow by easily developing customized solutions with the powerful and accessible web SDK or via SNMP.
- Comprehensive and Adaptable:All industry encoding formats are included on one system as standard.
9300 Series Encoder and Transcoder Solutions
- Content delivery networks
- Corporate Video Delivery
9300 Encoder and Transcoder Applications
- Live Streaming/ simulcasting
- Mobile TV
9300 Encoder and Transcoder Package Contents
- (1) Niagara 9300 Encoder and Transcoder
- (1) Power Supply
9300 Encoder and Transcoder Resources
9100 Encoder Specifications
|Dimensions||1U rack mount appliance (1RU x 17" W x 27.8" D)|