Tripp Lite's 6-ft. PS/2 (3-in-1) KVM cable kit (P774-006) is designed to connect a PS/2 computer or a console converter to Tripp Lite's NetDirector KVM switches (Model # B020-008, B020-016 and B022-016), and Slim KVM's, B022-002-KT-R & B022-004-R. This premium 3-in-1 cable provides superior performance and cable management. The P774-006 consists of two PS/2 keyboard/mouse cables and a monitor cable bonded into a single unit. This low profile cable is incredibly flexible making cable management a breeze. All Tripp Lite cables are manufactured from superior molded cable with integral strain relief and foil shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection.
Tripp Lite P774-006 Features:
- 6-ft. 3-in-1 cable consists of two PS/2 keyboard/mouse cables and a monitor cable bonded into a single unit
- Provides superior performance and cable management
- Molded ends with easy-grip textured overmold
- Low profile cable is super flexible and easy to control
- Superior molded cable with integral strain relief and double shielding (foil and braid) for maximum EMI/RFI protection
Tripp Lite P774-006 System Requirements:
- A PS/2 computer or a console converter (model # B015-000 and B011-000) for a non-PS/2 computer.
- A Tripp Lite NetDirector KVM switch (model # B020-008, B020-016 or B022-016), or Slim KVM's, B022-002-KT-R & B022-004-R.
Tripp Lite P774-006 Specifications:
|(x2) MiniDIN6 Male
|Custom HD15 Male