Tripp Lite's 6-ft. USB (2-in-1) KVM cable kit (P776-006) is designed to connect a USB computer or a console converter to Tripp Lite's NetDirector KVM switches (Model # B020-008, B020-016 and B022-016), and new Slim KVM's, B022-002-KT-R & B022-004-R. This premium 2-in-1 cable provides superior performance and cable management. The P776-006 consists of a USB keyboard/mouse cable and a monitor cable bonded into a single unit. This low profile cable is incredibly flexible making cable management a breeze. All cables are manufactured from superior molded cable with integral strain relief and foil shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection.
Tripp Lite P776-006 Features:
- 6-ft. 2-in-1 cable consists of a USB keyboard/mouse cable and a monitor cable bonded into a single unit
- Provides superior performance and cable management
- Molded ends with easy-grip textured overmold
- Low profile cable is super flexible and easy to control
- Superior molded cable with integral strain relief and double shielding (foil and braid) for maximum EMI/RFI protection
Tripp Lite P776-006 System Requirements:
- A Tripp Lite NetDirector KVM switch (model # B020-008, B020-016 or B022-016), or new Slim KVM's, B022-002-KT-R & B022-004-R.
Tripp Lite P776-006 Specifications:
|USB A Male
|Custom HD15 Male