Combined with Avocent's CPS serial-based network appliance, the Avocent SPC1600-AM power distribution unit delivers advanced power management and security. The Avocent'sPC1600-AM provides enhanced security options, including password protection, port-specific access rights and port groupings. The CPS adds authentication and multiple levels of data encryption for advanced user security.
With DSView, you can access all of your data center devices from a single screen, making complex network access and control remarkably easier. For added user security, Avocent's DSAuth user authentication software stores permissions, topology and per-device contact information for the DS Series. It also performs third party authentication during connection to the switch.
Note: DSView and DSAuth software licenses are sold separately.
Avocent'sPC1600 16-Plug Remote Reboot Power Strip Function Diagram
Avocent'sPC1600 16-Plug Remote Reboot Power Strip Features and Benefits:
- Intelligent Power Management. Individual, addressable power outlets let you remotely reboot devices from any location in the data center or across the globe
- Security. In addition to port specific and command specific access control, the SPC solution provides advanced user authentication and data encryption when combined with Avocent's CPS
- Power Monitoring. Dynamically measures and reports total input current load and indicates on/off state for every port
- Power Control. Features command-line local and remote power on/off cycling
- Energy Efficient. Power-on sequencing eliminates in-rush current overload, which lets you maximize the number of devices on a single circuit
- Click and Connect Access. When used with Avocent's DSView Windows application, the SPC lets you access power to virtually any connected data center device
- Space Saving. Mounts vertically and conserves critical rack space with zero U form
- Ease of Use. Available in 8 and 16 outlet models, with configurable port grouping and naming, multi-port commands and enhanced administratio
Avocent'sPC1600 16-Plug Remote Reboot Power Strip Specifications:
|1.75 in. (4.45 cm)
| US & Canada (cTUVus mark) to UL 60950 3rd Ed. and CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 60950-00