USB to 2-Port DB9 Serial RS232 Adapter
For upgrade or replacement options: Contact Us
- Cable Length: 2ft
- Connector 1: (1) USB-A Male
- Connector 2: (2) DB9 Male
- Perfect for connecting DB9 devices to a PC without serial ports
- Connect up to two DB9 devices to a PC using a single USB port
- Plug and play with no additional power required
- Data transfer rate: Over 230 kbps
- Supports remote wakeup and power management
- 1 Year Warranty
When you have to connect serial devices to laptops or PCs with no serial ports, or when you have to connect a digital camera and a PDA at the same time, this adapter is the solution. Connecting USB with the traditional RS-232 serial port, this adapter connects cellphones, PDAs, digital cameras, modems, or ISDN terminal adapters through your USB ports. Has a data transfer rate of over 230 Kbps. Since the adapter uses no IRQs, there are no IRQ conflicts, and it is ideal for when you need many serial devices attached to your PC.
Gives you an additional RS-232 port while it frees your RS-232 port for other uses. The plug-and-play functionality makes installation a breeze, while the adapter is bus-powered so no additional power source is needed. Plus, it's a lightweight travel tool; just throw it in your laptop bag and be on your way!
Supports IBM-compatible PC running Microsoft Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows Server 2012, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 8.1