The ENVIROMUX Remote Power Reboot Switch allows you to remotely reboot and control power (on/off) to a server or other powered device over IP.
- Regulatory approvals: CE, UL, cUL, FCC, RoHS.
- Auto-scheduler allows for scheduling power on/off/reboot events.
- Easy-to-use web interface makes it easy to control power from anywhere in the world.
- Access an unlimited number of Remote Power Reboot Switches from one software application.
- The Device Management Utility detects and displays all PWR-RMT-RBT-LC on a network and enables individual assignment of IP addresses, upgrading of firmware, and loads the web browser of any selected unit.
- Multiple control options: Web interface, AutoPing, Telnet, DxP (Dataprobe Exchange Protocol)
- The DxP protocol allows developers to design and integrate the PWR-RMT-RBT-LC into custom applications
- Auto-ping up to 2 IP addresses:
- Local ping: automatically reboots device if there is no response.
- Remote ping: pings a remote host and powers up alarm or connected device when there is no response.
- Dual password protection with separate user and administrator passwords.
- A Windows batch file can be used to automatically power on/off/reboot the device
- Optional wall mount and DIN mount kit available.
- The Remote Reboot Switch is the ideal solution for many applications, such as:
- Remote reboot of any device, router, server, kiosk, etc. The device need not be network attached.
- Secure sensitive devices by keeping them powered off when not in use. This prevents hackers from detecting them at all times.
- Power down equipment when not needed for power savings and to save on wear and tear.
- Power up alert devices like sirens, lamps, and messages, or environmental system like heaters, coolers, pumps, etc.
|Power||105-240 VAC auto ranging.|
Power switching: up to 12 Amps at 105-125 VAC, 10 Amps at 210-240 VAC.
Input connector: one IEC 320 C13 plug
Output connector: one IEC 320 C14 receptacle
Includes line cord and extension cord
PWR-RMT-RBT-LC includes a 12A US line cord.
PWR-RMT-RBT-LC10A includes a 10A country-specific line cord.
|Network Interface||One 10/100 Base-T Ethernet port with RJ45 Ethernet connector.|
6 ft (2 m) CAT5 cable included
|Protocols||HTTP, TCP/IP, DHCP|
Built-in Telnet server
DxP Messaging Protocol
Auto-ping TCP Protocol
|Enviromental||Operating temperature: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)|
|Dimensions||WxDxH: 2.0x3.2x4.2 in (60x82x107 mm)|
Weight: 0.54 lbs (244 g)
|Regulatory Approvals||CE, UL, cUL, FCC, RoHS|