Raritan RAV-IPDS-ENC is a Transmitter (Encoder) for the Raritan AV-Over-IP System (RAV-IP). Please note, this unit must be used in conjunction with at least one RAV-IP Receiver.
Raritan's RAV-IP the most flexible AV-over-IP system with Cat5 and fiber connections for both AV and computer devices. The RAV-IP system enables a wide range of applications through a few basic, yet powerful configurations: (1) Point-to-point extension to extend an AV device or computer to another location, (2) Single-channel video distribution to multiple destinations, and (3) Multi-channel switching of multiple video sources to multiple destinations.
- Works as a networked Matrix KVM, or point-to-point AV / KVM Extender.
- High quality 3 frame latency with low bandwidth 1080P HDMI-over-IP (JPEG like compression).
- HDMI in, HDMI out or DVI-I out (digital and analog signals) with audio, USB 2.0, IR, serial and Virtual Media support
- Supports both Cat5 up to 330ft (100 m) and fiber connections up to 6.2 miles (10 km).
- Simple Control Options - Switch channels via rotary dial or included remote control; AV devices via IR or serial; Computers via USB keyboard and mouse.
- Installs out of the box with minimal setup requirement.
- Easy to expand - just add additional encoders and decoders.
- Does not require an expensive A/V control system - Uses low cost non-proprietary Cat5/6 cable, fiber, and Ethernet switches.
For more information regarding the full Raritan AV-Over-IP Solution:
|Video Input Connector||1 x HDMI Type A 19-pin, female, locking|
|Video Output Connector||1 x HDMI Type A 19-pin, female, loopback, locking|
|Audio Line Input||1 x 3.5mm mini-stereo jack|
|Audio Line Output||1 x 3.5mm mini-stereo jack, with loopback port|
|USB Host Interface||1 x USB Type B, female, USB 2.0|
|USB Device Connectors||N/A|
|RS-232 Connector||1 x DB-9 female|
|IR Emitter||1 x 3.5mm mini-mono jack|
|IR Extender||1 x 3.5mm mini-stereo jack|
|Ethernet Connectors||1 x RJ-45, shielded|
1 x SFP slot for Fiber Module (single mode / multimode)
|Channel Selector||16 Channel Rotary Switch or IR Remote|
|Link Indicator||1 x LED, green|
|Power Indicator||1 x LED, blue|
|Power Supply||5V DC, 3A, locking|
|HDMI Video Resolution||Up to 1080p@60Hz, 720p 3D|
|PC DVI Resolution||Up to 1920x1200@60Hz|
|HDMI Audio Input||Up to 7.1 ch LPCM, DTS, Dolby|
|CAT5 Distance||Point to Point 330 ft (100 m)|
|Fiber Distance||Multimode - 1804 ft (550 m)|
Single - 6.2 mi (10 km)
|RS-232 Baud Rate||300 - 230,400 bps|
Default 115,200 bps
|IR Control Pass Thru||20-60Khz, two way IR pass-thru|
|Power Adapter||5V DC, 3A|
|Power Consumption||10 Watts (maximum)|
|Operating Temperature||32-104°F (0-40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4~122°F (-20~50°C)|
|Dimensions||7.68" (195mm) x 1.26" (32mm) x 4.49" (114mm)|
|Weight||3.97 lbs. (1.8 kg)|