4K HDMI Matrix Switch Over HDBase-T with Power over Ethernet
For upgrade or replacement options: Contact Us
The VEEMUX 4K HDMI Matrix Switch Over HDBase-T with Power Over Ethernet routes uncompressed digital HDMI signal and IR from eight HDMI video sources to eight displays (projectors, monitors, etc.) and speakers via inexpensive CATx cable using HDBase-T technology. It is capable of connecting to as many as eight HDMI video sources directly and eight video displays via receivers with a maximum extension of 375 feet from the switch using CAT7 cable. Power over Ethernet (PoE) provides power to all connected receivers.
- Configure and control the switch through Ethernet, serial port, front panel buttons, or IR remote control.
- Supports Ultra-HD 4Kx2K resolutions to 4096x2160, HDTV resolutions to 1080p, and computer resolutions to 1920x1200.
- With CAT5e (24 AWG), up to 250 feet.
- With CAT6 (23 AWG), up to 350 feet.
- With CAT7 (23 AWG), up to 375 feet.
- Each input can be independently connected to any or all outputs.
- HDCP compliant.
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) - power supply not required at the remote unit.
- HDMI features supported:
- 24/36-bit Deep Color
- Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital, DTS 7.1 and LPCM
- Bandwidth up to 300 MHz (9 Gbps)
- Support for CEC (consumer electronic control) compatible devices.
- Lip Sync
- No loss of audio or video quality between the switch and remote units.
- Bi-directional IR from input and output locations.
- Supports external and internal EDID settings.
- Compact 2RU design.
- Mounting tabs included.
- Features an Ethernet port on the switch and receivers for connecting network devices such as 100Base-T routers, hubs, smart TVs, or smart Blu-Ray players.
- One 8x8 HDMI Matrix Switch Over HDBase-T
- Two 24V power supplies (one for PoE)
- One IR remote
- Two IR emitters
- Two IR receivers
- Mounting tabs
- User manual
|Ports||Eight female HDMI input connectors|
Eight female RJ45 HDBase-T connectors for sending/receiving ultra high definition video, audio, IR, Ethernet and DDC signals.
Eighteen female 3.5mm ports for IR transmitters and receivers.
One female Ethernet port for Telnet and web server control, and/or for connecting a network device.
One female DB9 connector for RS232 control.
One Mini USB Type B connector for firmware updates only.
|Dimensions W x D x H||17.25" x 10" x 3.6" (438 x 254 x 91mm)|
|Power||100 to 240 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via AC adapters.|
One powers the switch and the other provides Power over Ethernet (PoE).
Input voltage: 24 VDC.
Power consumption: 65W.
|Environmental||Operating temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)|
Storage temperature: -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)
Operating/storage relative humidity: 20 to 90% non-condensing RH.
|Regulatory Approvals||CE, FCC, RoHS|